Can Billion 2073 be used as range extender for superfast bb?

Discussions for BiPAC Homplug products: P106N, P106R2, 2073N, 2074..etc
magic eck

Can Billion 2073 be used as range extender for superfast bb?

Post by magic eck »

Hi

Total newbie here so apologies if this is an obvious question :oops:

I've recently purchased superfast broadband from plusnet but am having issues with receiving signal in some of the rooms in my house. Prior to upgrading I used 2 billion 2073n devices to extend coverage working over 2 networks. This worked well and we had good coverage and 5 bar signal throughout the house.

Is it possible to use these devices for superfast broadband? I believe i am using a Technicolor 582 router supplied from plusnet if that helps?

Thanks !
billion_fan

Re: Can Billion 2073 be used as range extender for superfast

Post by billion_fan »

magic eck wrote:Hi

Total newbie here so apologies if this is an obvious question :oops:

I've recently purchased superfast broadband from plusnet but am having issues with receiving signal in some of the rooms in my house. Prior to upgrading I used 2 billion 2073n devices to extend coverage working over 2 networks. This worked well and we had good coverage and 5 bar signal throughout the house.

Is it possible to use these devices for superfast broadband? I believe i am using a Technicolor 582 router supplied from plusnet if that helps?

Thanks !
The homeplugs should work fine off your new setup, just plug them up like before (as they are pre-configured) you should be fine :D

If you have any issues let me know, and I'll try and assist :D