router setup VPN

Discussions about ISPs, e.g. setting
anajames

Re: router setup VPN

Post by anajames »

Techinsider is a good place to look for.
HarlBen

Post by HarlBen »

anajames wrote:Techinsider is a good place to look for.

Indeed it is and if you're looking for deals, that you might also want to check Cnet, Engadget and Ozbargain! They post authentic stuff only.
anajames

Post by anajames »

HarlBen wrote:

Indeed it is and if you're looking for deals, that you might also want to check Cnet, Engadget and Ozbargain! They post authentic stuff only.
I don't know about Cnet or Engadget, but have tried going on Ozbargain, they just don't let you join the forum.
HarlBen

Post by HarlBen »

anajames wrote:
HarlBen wrote:

I don't know about Cnet or Engadget, but have tried going on Ozbargain, they just don't let you join the forum.
No need to join it's forum. just sign up for the mailbox.
anajames

Post by anajames »

Sorry i read your message just now, got to ozbargain was able to register but later on they put me in the penalty box. I think i will be going with your option now.
HarlBen

Post by HarlBen »

anajames wrote:Sorry i read your message just now, got to ozbargain was able to register but later on they put me in the penalty box. I think i will be going with your option now.

Ozbargain is a pain, I have experienced the penalty. Getting to registered for their emails only is a nice option.
anajames

Post by anajames »

HarlBen wrote:
anajames wrote:Sorry i read your message just now, got to ozbargain was able to register but later on they put me in the penalty box. I think i will be going with your option now.

Ozbargain is a pain, I have experienced the penalty. Getting to registered for their emails only is a nice option.
Sorry, i do not get this. What you mean getting registered for their emails only is a nice option?
anajames

Post by anajames »

I have tried with both my Gmail and Microsoft accounts but no luck as of yet.
anajames

Post by anajames »

A friend mentioned me mail.com if i want to get access on Ozbargain. Don't know how good a service it is. Anyone tried it?
anajames

Post by anajames »

And i just noticed OP is least interested on the options being mentioned about the setup.