router setup VPN

Discussions about ISPs, e.g. setting
HarlBen

Re: router setup VPN

Post by HarlBen »

anajames wrote:
HarlBen wrote:
anajames wrote:Sorry i read your message just now, got to ozbargain was able to register but later on they put me in the penalty box. I think i will be going with your option now.

Ozbargain is a pain, I have experienced the penalty. Getting to registered for their emails only is a nice option.
Sorry, i do not get this. What you mean getting registered for their emails only is a nice option?

For their daily mail. Newsletter sort.
HarlBen

Post by HarlBen »

anajames wrote:I have tried with both my Gmail and Microsoft accounts but no luck as of yet.

They don't go with the authenticity of the mail providing system. Apparently they have their own set of rules. :lol:
HarlBen

Post by HarlBen »

anajames wrote:A friend mentioned me mail.com if i want to get access on Ozbargain. Don't know how good a service it is. Anyone tried it?

I have. No luck lady!
HarlBen

Post by HarlBen »

anajames wrote:And i just noticed OP is least interested on the options being mentioned about the setup.

He is most probably afk for a while. let's see when he hits back.
tonymatthews

Post by tonymatthews »

Normally, there is hardly any problem in running a VPN. Since i have been using couple of vpns and never got a issue related to a router. Put some additional detail about the problem??
nickx91

Post by nickx91 »

chrisjohnson wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:21 am I recently got PureVPN but i am not familiar on setup it on my router... Can anyone help in this ?
You can refer to their page https://www.purevpn.com/wifi-security

or check the tutorials here; https://support.purevpn.com/router-manual-setup-guide
LaurenceBurke

Post by LaurenceBurke »

Hey folks, can someone suggest me the just moved here, kindly share your preferences guys