MAX_HTTPD

norsenoddy

MAX_HTTPD

Post by norsenoddy »

Hi recently I find this in the system log after starting my laptop " could not insert new client fd 17, MAX_HTTPD_CLIENT_FDS=8 " it does connect with a bit of a hiccup so trying to find out what is causing it cheers
billion_fan

Re: MAX_HTTPD

Post by billion_fan »

norsenoddy wrote:Hi recently I find this in the system log after starting my laptop " could not insert new client fd 17, MAX_HTTPD_CLIENT_FDS=8 " it does connect with a bit of a hiccup so trying to find out what is causing it cheers
I'll check with our engineers and get back to you, (there might be a delay as they off for Chinese New Year)
billion_fan

Post by billion_fan »

norsenoddy wrote:Hi recently I find this in the system log after starting my laptop " could not insert new client fd 17, MAX_HTTPD_CLIENT_FDS=8 " it does connect with a bit of a hiccup so trying to find out what is causing it cheers
Our engineers are asking for more information about your hiccup?? (can you explain the symptoms from when you start booting up your laptop)
norsenoddy

Post by norsenoddy »

hi sorry for the delay and thanks for the reply , I've discovered it's only reported in system log when I log into the router admin from the laptop .
" user syslog: could not insert new client fd 17, MAX_HTTPD_CLIENT_FDS=8 "