Page 3 of 7

Re: What is the latest firmware version?

Posted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:13 pm
by Craigeh
Are there any updates on the new firmware? :)

Re: What is the latest firmware version?

Posted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:23 am
by billion_fan
Craigeh wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:13 pm
Are there any updates on the new firmware? :)
A couple of bugs with the latest fw, waiting for a fixes and new fw development :D

Re: What is the latest firmware version?

Posted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:24 am
by 1ah1ksa
Hi
I am a new Billion 8900ax 2400 user and i am happy with it

but what is the last fw update (now i am using d32)

any new beta i want to test it

thanks

Re: What is the latest firmware version?

Posted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:37 am
by billion_fan
1ah1ksa wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:24 am
Hi
I am a new Billion 8900ax 2400 user and i am happy with it

but what is the last fw update (now i am using d32)

any new beta i want to test it

thanks
Once the newer firmware is ready I will release it

Re: What is the latest firmware version?

Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:39 pm
by 1ah1ksa
Ok i will wait thank you very much

Re: What is the latest firmware version?

Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:57 pm
by mark118
is firmware 2.50a.dl23 the latest for BiPAC 8900X R2 and is openvpn not on this product?

Re: What is the latest firmware version?

Posted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:30 am
by billion_fan
mark118 wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:57 pm
is firmware 2.50a.dl23 the latest for BiPAC 8900X R2 and is openvpn not on this product?
I'll check with our engineers and get back to you.

Re: What is the latest firmware version?

Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:54 am
by billion_fan
billion_fan wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:30 am
mark118 wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:57 pm
is firmware 2.50a.dl23 the latest for BiPAC 8900X R2 and is openvpn not on this product?
I'll check with our engineers and get back to you.
Firmware attached, as this firmware has a upgraded base code (2.50 to 2.52) you will need to reset back to factory default settings after the firmware upgrade and manually reconfigure the device again. (do not restore settings from previous firmware builds)

Re: What is the latest firmware version?

Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:32 pm
by mark118
billion_fan wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:54 am
billion_fan wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:30 am
mark118 wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:57 pm
is firmware 2.50a.dl23 the latest for BiPAC 8900X R2 and is openvpn not on this product?
I'll check with our engineers and get back to you.
Firmware attached, as this firmware has a upgraded base code (2.50 to 2.52) you will need to reset back to factory default settings after the firmware and manually reconfigure the device again. (do not restore settings from previous firmware builds)
Thanks for this, all updated and have an option for openvpn now, will have a play tomorrow. Thanks again.

Re: What is the latest firmware version?

Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:37 pm
by billion_fan
mark118 wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:32 pm
billion_fan wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:54 am
billion_fan wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:30 am


I'll check with our engineers and get back to you.
Firmware attached, as this firmware has a upgraded base code (2.50 to 2.52) you will need to reset back to factory default settings after the firmware and manually reconfigure the device again. (do not restore settings from previous firmware builds)
Thanks for this, all updated and have an option for openvpn now, will have a play tomorrow. Thanks again.
No problem I requested the latest and also told them to make sure Open VPN is added also, hence the new code base (open vpn only works with the newer code base)

There are also some open vpn guides available on this forum :D