Advice please

General discussions for anything not model specific
Devonred

Advice please

Post by Devonred »

Hi new I'm a memeber who knows zero about computers, I currently have Sky supplying my broadband TV etc, my Sky supplied router (Sagem) connects to my PC in one room, my TV is situated in another room because I have very thick walls between the two ( beleive it or not it's impossible to get a wireless signal from these units, as tested bt BT engineers ) I have to use an Ethernet Adapter at each end, and have a wired connection to my PC.
I'm happy with the system which works, but suspect I could improve on my router, and possibly improve buy upgrading my Ethernet Adapters. Any ideas :?:
billion_fan

Re: Advice please

Post by billion_fan »

You could get a new modem/router, if you want.

But you could also get the Bipac P106 r2, which is a pair of wired homplugs. It comes with 2 units, one connects to your current router and the other connects to your TV.

Or if you want a wireless signal in lounge where your TV is, you can buy the Bipac P106N, one device is wired (connects to your router) and the other is a wireless N unit, which is plugged up in your lounge, the wireless unit has a ethernet jack on it so you can also use a ethernet connection if needed.
komutie

Post by komutie »

I agree with first one...
mm tylor

Post by mm tylor »

I would like to say that you should get Bipac P106 r2. It has good benefits that it consist in pair with two units. and one unit i s connect with your present router and the second connect with your TV.
How to Trade Forex