Disallow RTSP, HTTP to a IP for certain hours

Discussions for BiPAC 7300 series: 7300, 7300G, 7300N..etc
mavuso

Disallow RTSP, HTTP to a IP for certain hours

Post by mavuso »

Good morning.
I have a Hikvision camera that I wish to allow someone from a certain IP address to stream from during only certain times of the day. This is for security reasons. The camera allows me to set IP addresses of sites that may access the stream, but it's either on or off. I.E. no period can be set.
The router is a BiPAC 7300W with static IP.
I understand this is possible to do via the Packet Filter option and the time schedule.
Are there any clear instruction on how to set this up? Or could someone here with more knowledge that I maybe walk me thru this?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Hans
billion_fan

Re: Disallow RTSP, HTTP to a IP for certain hours

Post by billion_fan »

mavuso wrote:Good morning.
I have a Hikvision camera that I wish to allow someone from a certain IP address to stream from during only certain times of the day. This is for security reasons. The camera allows me to set IP addresses of sites that may access the stream, but it's either on or off. I.E. no period can be set.
The router is a BiPAC 7300W with static IP.
I understand this is possible to do via the Packet Filter option and the time schedule.
Are there any clear instruction on how to set this up? Or could someone here with more knowledge that I maybe walk me thru this?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Hans
You need to contact support@billion.com or your regional support team, as the 7300W is not a UK model, hence we have no support information on this model.
mavuso

Re: Disallow RTSP, HTTP to a IP for certain hours

Post by mavuso »

Thank you!