How to access ROUTER when RESET is already made and default usernames and passwords doesn't work?

Discussions for BiPAC 7700 series: 7700N
Jurgenbillionrouter

How to access ROUTER when RESET is already made and default usernames and passwords doesn't work?

Post by Jurgenbillionrouter »

I have a Billion Router BiPAC 7700N R4, that is made already reset to it and default usernames and passwords doesn't work. It has been functional somewhere else before but I haven't used before in my house and my internet. I have tried a lot of combinations, the stick notes of the router dont have information. However I have tried the default IP, username, password and don't work. The default IP 192.168.1.254 doesn't work. Even the IP I found in cmd ipconfig 192.168.2.1 wasn't correct. The right one was 192.168.2.1:8080 that i found with Advanced IP program and I believe is the right one since a pop up windows comes when i put this IP with option to login with username and password. I believe IP part is done. But I can't login to access the router. Default username admin, password admin i have tried. I have tried many other combinations those typicall one suggested in internet for dfferent router and this router and doesn't log in. It has been in a business for betting in football matches before. This router is provided by an internet company that i don't have a contract with them because i am using another company. Let say are 3 internet companies. I have contract with company 1. This router i am speeking that can't log in is from company 2. One router from another internet company company 3 i was able to access it. Could be possible that company 2 or business that has used it has put some kind of firmware. What tells to you this IP 192.168.2.1:8080. Usually IP in my country are 192.168.1.1 and without :8080. Now is it any chance to access router that could have a frimware and what could be done. And if it doesn't have what else could be done.
How to login when the situation is that to router is made reset and the default username and password doesn't work, considering all situation that I explained above?
Can you support me to access this router because some friend have said to me that is good for Wifi and I want to use this router. Can you explain the steps that I should follow because I don't have knowledge to much about accessing the router.
billion_fan

Re: How to access ROUTER when RESET is already made and default usernames and passwords doesn't work?

Post by billion_fan »

Jurgenbillionrouter wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:21 pm I have a Billion Router BiPAC 7700N R4, that is made already reset to it and default usernames and passwords doesn't work. It has been functional somewhere else before but I haven't used before in my house and my internet. I have tried a lot of combinations, the stick notes of the router dont have information. However I have tried the default IP, username, password and don't work. The default IP 192.168.1.254 doesn't work. Even the IP I found in cmd ipconfig 192.168.2.1 wasn't correct. The right one was 192.168.2.1:8080 that i found with Advanced IP program and I believe is the right one since a pop up windows comes when i put this IP with option to login with username and password. I believe IP part is done. But I can't login to access the router. Default username admin, password admin i have tried. I have tried many other combinations those typicall one suggested in internet for dfferent router and this router and doesn't log in. It has been in a business for betting in football matches before. This router is provided by an internet company that i don't have a contract with them because i am using another company. Let say are 3 internet companies. I have contract with company 1. This router i am speeking that can't log in is from company 2. One router from another internet company company 3 i was able to access it. Could be possible that company 2 or business that has used it has put some kind of firmware. What tells to you this IP 192.168.2.1:8080. Usually IP in my country are 192.168.1.1 and without :8080. Now is it any chance to access router that could have a frimware and what could be done. And if it doesn't have what else could be done.
How to login when the situation is that to router is made reset and the default username and password doesn't work, considering all situation that I explained above?
Can you support me to access this router because some friend have said to me that is good for Wifi and I want to use this router. Can you explain the steps that I should follow because I don't have knowledge to much about accessing the router.
Please contact support@billion.com for further assistance, we Billion UK have never sold the 7700N R4 and hence have no support/firmware material for this device
Jurgenbillionrouter

Re: How to access ROUTER when RESET is already made and default usernames and passwords doesn't work?

Post by Jurgenbillionrouter »

Hello,
I have sent an email them but not yet a respond answer from them
billion_fan

Post by billion_fan »

Jurgenbillionrouter wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:32 pm Hello,
I have sent an email them but not yet a respond answer from them
You will have to wait for a reply as our head office is only one that will be able to support you.