BiPAC 8800NL R2 set up with Sky Fiber Unlimited (Ireland)

Discussions for BiPAC 8800 series: 8800NL, 8800NLR2, 8800AXL, 8800AXLR2
Topsss

BiPAC 8800NL R2 set up with Sky Fiber Unlimited (Ireland)

Post by Topsss »

Hi guys I am a total noob when it comes to setting up a 3rd party router, I have Sky Fiber Unlimited I am in Ireland. I was expecting to plug in the new router and instant internet. I have tried the quick set up multiple times but not having any luck with working internet.

I just have the sky hub box no ONT on the wall so I think it is not full fiber I am not to sure tbh, would love a step by step noob guide :D
If you guys need more details let me know I can post up screen shots.
billion_fan

Re: BiPAC 8800NL R2 set up with Sky Fiber Unlimited (Ireland)

Post by billion_fan »

Topsss wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 4:37 pm Hi guys I am a total noob when it comes to setting up a 3rd party router, I have Sky Fiber Unlimited I am in Ireland. I was expecting to plug in the new router and instant internet. I have tried the quick set up multiple times but not having any luck with working internet.

I just have the sky hub box no ONT on the wall so I think it is not full fiber I am not to sure tbh, would love a step by step noob guide :D
If you guys need more details let me know I can post up screen shots.
Not 100% sure of the setting for Ireland with FTTC, most forums and post cover UK settings mostly.

Try following the screen grabs below
Step 1.jpg
step 2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.