Throttling

Bigzyy

Throttling

Post by Bigzyy »

I need some instructions on how to use/enabled the Inbound and outbound IP throttling on my 7800n router like shown in this picture below

These two control panels are not in my routers menu, I've tried the newest and a few other firmwares and I've tried logging in as admin and support.
bathingape

Re: Throttling

Post by bathingape »

mines doesn't have that either however if you select "QoS" - which you should have - then you can configure those options in your screenshot from within there. It looks like the 3 sub options in your screenshot (Prioritisation, Outbound throttling, Inbound throttling) have been consolidated into one table...the QoS table.

See my attachment for s/shot.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
billion_fan

Re: Throttling

Post by billion_fan »

Bigzyy wrote:I need some instructions on how to use/enabled the Inbound and outbound IP throttling on my 7800n router like shown in this picture below

These two control panels are not in my routers menu, I've tried the newest and a few other firmwares and I've tried logging in as admin and support.
The picture you posted is not for your model, the picture is for the new 7800 series eg 7800DXL/DX/X/VDOX etc

bathingape's picture is correct